Monday, January 22, 2018

Behavior Chart



As the kindergartners mature, I am seeing a few spats now and then along with some bickering and messing around when they should be working. Some students are just not following the rules like they did at first. I am going to try using this behavior chart to help encourage them to make better choices.   If I catch them being especially good or following the rules when others are being a bit wild, I will pin them up.  If they do not obey or break the rules, they will pin down.  We hope to have everyone towards the top by the end of the day.  Each day we start over from the middle section.  Here's hoping it works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Day of School!

It is hard to believe that it was the last day of school!  The year went so quickly!  I am so proud of the progress that these young chil...