Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sandhill Crane Video


The kindergartners really liked this Sandhill Crane video that we watched today.  They begged me to put it on their blog.  Do you know about one of the greatest and spectacular migration in North America?  The Sandhill Cranes congregate on the Platte River in Nebraska near Kearney, but they migrate right over Armour in a few weeks!  Keep your eyes and ears to the sky!  It is pretty amazing to see!

This is just a fraction of the Sandhill Cranes that 
were out near Matt DeWaard's farm three miles NW 
of town last year on March 21st.  I'll let you know 
if I see them out there again this year.  I'd 
love for the children to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Day of School!

It is hard to believe that it was the last day of school!  The year went so quickly!  I am so proud of the progress that these young chil...