Monday, February 5, 2018

302 Birds!

I told the kindergartners that when they learned 300 birds, they would get a very nice prize.  On this day, they did just that, so they each got a very nice bird field guide featuring the birds of the Dakotas.  These books will remain in school to use as a resource in learning until the last day of school.  Oh my!  They kids were so excited!  They were looking thorough their field guide and shouting out birds they knew.  I was even being scolded at times for not teaching them a few birds that they saw.  Ha-ha!  They don't seem to understand that there are 10,000 different birds in the world and I couldn't possibly teach them all!

  









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Day of School!

It is hard to believe that it was the last day of school!  The year went so quickly!  I am so proud of the progress that these young chil...