Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The First Day of Kindergarten!

I sure enjoyed our first day of school!  These kindergartners kept me busy and they had me smiling at the cute remarks that they had.  We had a great morning!  I will get more photos on tomorrow!
Here we are on the first day of kindergarten.  
Sometimes they look like this.
Sometimes they acted a little silly.  Like this!
They got one bag of M&Ms today with this note on it.
On this first day of school the k-kids cut out apples 
and drew a face on them.
They also were able to tell me these shapes with ease.  
They placed the triangles in the corner; however 
they wanted and then wrote their name on the 
plaque for a hallway display.  This will help the 
other school kids get to know them better.
Here is the class photo in the hallway next 
to my class photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Day of School!

It is hard to believe that it was the last day of school!  The year went so quickly!  I am so proud of the progress that these young chil...